Friday, October 27, 2017

Celebrating Autumn Beauty




Oh, how my heart thrills to the sight of heirloom pumpkins stacked into glorious towers of color! I snapped this photo at Leaf & Petal at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens earlier this month. Nestled among flowers and topiaries, these vibrant gourds greet guests outside the gate. Even before I stepped into the gardens, I had already decided that this lovely vignette was worth the trip.


This weekend also holds the promise of memory making, as I will be speaking for a ladies day tomorrow at the Hoover Church of Christ. If you live in the Birmingham area, please join us for a special morning. Registration begins at 8:30, and the event concludes with lunch. Hope to see you there!


"October is a hallelujah! reverberating in my body year-round ... ." ~ John Nichols

Blog Widget by LinkWithin